- The transcriptions are in a single maroon-coloured book that contains five sections called "volumes."
- It is in the Genealogy Room at the Central Library. View library holdings.
- The spine label says Cataraqui Cemetery Records.
- There is no volume number on the spine.
- Tip: Don't confuse it with the four volumes beside it! They have volume numbers on their spines.
- The images of the actual burial registers have been microfilmed; they are in the top drawer of the cabinet closest to the microfilm readers at the Central Library.
How to use it
- The book contains five "volumes," arranged by date:
- 1853 - 1875 .......... Volume 1
- 1875 - 1889 .......... Volume 2
- 1889 - 1900 .......... Volume 3
- 1900 - 1912 .......... Volume 4
- 1912 - 1921 ........... Volume 5
- Within each "volume" there is an alphabetical index of names.
- The entry number beside each name will refer you to the actual transcription, which is included in the "volume."
- This item is for in-library use only. Learn more about in-library use.