GENEAL 929.371371 CENS
- Frontenac County
- It consists of seven bound volumes (white).
- They are in the Genealogy Room at the Central Library.
- The call number is GENEAL 929.371371 CENS
How to Use It
- Find the correct section of the book.
- Each census is in a separate section.
- The sections are separated by cardboard dividers.
- Find the index of names. It might be either at the beginning or the end of the section.
- The number next to the name refers either to a page or an entry. Write it down.
- In that same section of the book, find the actual transcriptions. They are not in alphabetical order.
- Use the page/entry number you wrote down to find the name in the transcription.