1929 - 0
- Frontenac County
- City Directories
- The directories cover the City of Kingston and surrounding area.
- A full set of directories is available on microfilm. The reels are in the top right-hand drawer of the microfilm cabinets at the Central Library.
- Print versions of most telephone directories are available in the Special Collections Room at the Central Library. They cover the years from 1929 – present, with some gaps (e.g. we are missing 1932 - 1934 and 1936 - 1939.)
How to use it
- The Special Collections room is locked. Please sign in at the Information Desk.
- These items are for in-library use only.
- Learn more about in-library use.