Portrait of a Pandemic
Everyone has their own COVID-19 story.
Some are struggling to make ends meet without work, while others are on the front lines of the pandemic.
Small business owners are trying stay afloat during the shut-down, and parents are guiding their children through online schooling.
Some have been ill, or are worried about sick relatives and friends they cannot visit.
Everyone has seen their life change in some way during this unique time in history.
What’s your COVID-19 story?
Send us your written stories, videos, digital photographs and audio recordings by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you will be submitting video content, please request a Dropbox link.
If you're not sure where to start, use these questions as a guide.
- Tell us how you're living today
- What would you be doing today if the pandemic hadn't occurred?
- What's the hardest thing you're experiencing right now?
- What's the best thing you're experiencing right now?
- If you could send a message to someone living 10 years from now, what would you tell them?
- Is there anything else you'd like to share?
Please read our Terms and Conditions and download a copy of the Donor Release/Permission Form (below) before submitting.
Donor Release/Permission Form
When you send us your story please be sure to include a signed copy of the StoryMe Donor Release/Permission Form, which sets out how we can and can’t use your submission. This is necessary for us to publish your material according to your wishes.